Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider turns 61 today (March 15th), and besides being a stellar frontman, he’s also one of the best talkers in music. It doesn’t matter if it’s at a Congressional hearing, on social media or in a standard interview, whenever Dee voices his opinion, people listen. In honor of his birthday, here’s five of our favorite Dee Snider sound bites.
In a brand new interview with Ultimate Classic Rock, Twisted Sister singer Dee Snider was asked if he feels the band has finally gotten its due and the respect it deserves, more than forty years after its inception. He responded: "I've often taken personal responsibility for wherever I went in my head, making the wrong decisions. All of the right decisions that I made to get us there, I started to make wrong decisions to crash and burn too early. And the band is dismissed as being a flash in the pan, one-hit wonders — actually, two hits. That's troublesome.'
More Articles ...
- Twisted Sister’s Dee Snider Talks Loss of A.J. Pero and Why Lemmy Kilmister Was a Real-Life Angel
- After 40 years, Twisted Sister are calling it quits. But before they leave the building, their motormouth frontman looks back on what life on the rock'n'roll front line has taught him
- Twisted Sister's Dee Snider on Destroying Disco
- I WANNA DOC!: DEE SNIDER REVISITS TWISTED SISTER'S TOUGH NYC PAST IN NEW FILM
- Dee Snider Discusses ‘We Are Twisted F***ing Sister!’ Documentary