The Rock Hall has a brand new exhibit called 'Louder Than Words: Rock, Power & Politics' and Fox 8's Kenny Crumpton had a chance to hang out with one of the rock legends being highlighted.
Interview with the Twisted Sister frontman who was in town for the opening of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum's new exhibit, Louder Than Words: Rock, Power and Politics.
Courtesy of WKYC
- Twisted Sister Frontman Dee Snider, who testified at the 1985 Senate Hearing on Parental Advisory, to open new exhibit
Set to open today, the Rock Hall’s new exhibit Louder Than Words: Rock, Power and Politics explores music’s power to change “the attitudes of patriotism, peace, equality and freedom.” It covers eight political topics: civil rights; LGBT issues; feminism; war and peace; censorship; political campaigns; political causes; and international politicals.
More Articles ...
- Riot Fest and Carnival
- Morrissey, Rob Zombie, NAS, Dee among Riot Fest first wave
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame to open 'Louder Than Words' political exhibit with aid of Twisted Sister's Dee Snider
- Mount Holly - Stride By Stride
- Dee Performs AC/DC Classic At Ultimate Jam Night