Early on in Donald Trump’s campaign, the presidential candidate was using Twisted Sister‘s “We’re Not Gonna Take It” as a theme song at his rallies, and while Snider didn’t initially complain like other bands had done when Trump used their music, he did eventually ask for it to be pulled.
The Rock Hall has a brand new exhibit called 'Louder Than Words: Rock, Power & Politics' and Fox 8's Kenny Crumpton had a chance to hang out with one of the rock legends being highlighted.
Interview with the Twisted Sister frontman who was in town for the opening of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum's new exhibit, Louder Than Words: Rock, Power and Politics.
Courtesy of WKYC
- Twisted Sister Frontman Dee Snider, who testified at the 1985 Senate Hearing on Parental Advisory, to open new exhibit
More Articles ...
- Dee to Perform at Opening of New Rock Hall Exhibit
- Riot Fest and Carnival
- Morrissey, Rob Zombie, NAS, Dee among Riot Fest first wave
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame to open 'Louder Than Words' political exhibit with aid of Twisted Sister's Dee Snider
- Mount Holly - Stride By Stride