Twister Sister frontman Dee Snider performed the AC/DC classic, "Highway To Hell", during a surprise appearance at the Whisky A Go Go's Ultimate Jam Night in Hollywood on April 26.
WASHINGTON - Twisted Sister front-man Dee Snider and Grammy-winning songwriter Harvey Mason, Jr. are in D.C. for 'Grammys on the Hill,' an annual event where artists and lawmakers gather to push for rights of musicians.
They joined us to talk music and the 'business' of music.
Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider turns 61 today (March 15th), and besides being a stellar frontman, he’s also one of the best talkers in music. It doesn’t matter if it’s at a Congressional hearing, on social media or in a standard interview, whenever Dee voices his opinion, people listen. In honor of his birthday, here’s five of our favorite Dee Snider sound bites.
More Articles ...
- Dee Doesn't Feel Twisted Sister Has Gotten Its Due
- Jesse Snider - Got Your Number
- Twisted Sister’s Dee Snider Talks Loss of A.J. Pero and Why Lemmy Kilmister Was a Real-Life Angel
- After 40 years, Twisted Sister are calling it quits. But before they leave the building, their motormouth frontman looks back on what life on the rock'n'roll front line has taught him
- Twisted Sister's Dee Snider on Destroying Disco